- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Superman – Five For Fighting
- Good For You (feat. A$AP Rocky) – Selena Gomez
- Somebody (feat. Jeremih) – Natalie La Rose
- Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd) – Ariana Grande
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- Hungry Like The Wolf – Duran Duran
- If I Die Young – The Band Perry
- One Call Away – Charlie Puth (BTW: I’m not the biggest fan of this song it is too generic for his voice)
- In The Night – The Weekend
- How Deep Is Your Love? (feat. Disciples) – Calvin Harris
- Here – Alessia Cara
Today I went back to school officially, with class back in session and math. The math part is what turns sweet into bittersweet.
But I spent the part of the day that wasn’t studying doing the following:
- Classifying my twenty-something notebooks with different “editions” then taking pictures of them
- Reading you guys’ awesome blogs.
- Writing my novel!!!
- Creating sketches of my horse models, Goldhoof, and Skylar.
So basically everything that wasn’t studying was spending time in my room, being creative.
I was just reading a really good blog called Claire Beary: Mindreader She’s loves unicorns, and drawing, and so she draws unicorns. She is really, really, talented at it, and it inspired me, or reminded me (or whatever) to use two of my three horse models to be actual models, to sketch. I think my results were OK.
I lit up the horses with a lamp that looked very studio-ish, and belonged to my grandmother, it is probably from the 60s, because that is how it looks, and is rather energy-inefficient. For example, your finger can get burned by touching the surface only seconds after it is turned on.
Anyway, with the glow of my screen of my computer, combined with the gold glow of the the lamp, the horses were alight in a very stylish way. Then, I was able to sketch the horses. Since I’ve only sketched a horse model once before, and I’m not sure when that was, I was surprised how easy, it was. Do you have a horse model? You should definitely try it.
I’ll see you next time when I do more of my unofficial creativity sessions!
🐎, A. M. Winter