I am soo happy! I have been nominated for this awesome award by Mahjabeen. I just want to say thank you SO much to her for nominating me, she has a great blog, and to nominate me was very thoughtful, also, I have never been nominated for an award before!
Claudia from xclaudiasthoughtsx created this award on January 26, and its reason of being was to spread self love. I really love how an award is awarded, and how people get it… and THEN it also has a really nice purpose.
I might have a hard time with saying what I love about myself, and I’m sure it won’t be too hard once I do it, but my only problem is that, I don’t want to sound too self-loving except self-loving and narcissism are two very different things so, I guess I have to learn to differentiate, and trust me, learning to differentiate is NOT easy. 🙂
This award will really help teach others about ways they can love themselves?
Anyway, maybe this will help me differentiate.
Let’s get started here!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
- I am not afraid to have interests. Interests are things that people should be proud of, because they usually become college degrees which then become careers. I am an absolute NUT when it comes to politics. And it never makes me feel self-conscious about myself, even when people think of me as a geek, I still am proud of it. It is better than not having major interests.
- I can write, and I don’t know what I would do without the ability to write. The world would be empty and bleak. It would be like living without your best friend
- I have unique things I love, that are my style, that are not way too generic.
- I recognize that everybody is a person. (This is kind of coded, because I don’t want to go really deep with this one, and I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings)
- I am good at on trying to ignore hurt, and telling myself that if somebody is trying to hurt my feelings it probably means that their feelings have been hurt themselves. (Taylor Swift describes this perfectly in “Mean”)
- I’m very healthy.
- More of my talents.
And now, that I have done that! I did it and it wasn’t so bad, and really good for everybody to do, (seriously) you really should all do it, because it is a good self-review, I will proceed in choosing those of you who will.