Oh. My. Gosh. I don’t know how I could ever thank Aspiring Blue Cat enough. Wow. She just nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! (virtual jumping up and down). Wow, this award is an amazing badge for your blog to carry. I feel so much gratitude, and very much appreciated. Aspiring Blue Cat has a really cool blog, with some really fun stuff on it, check it out… PLEASE?
Now, follow by my strict rules! Just kidding. Please follow these rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Facts about me:
- I’m Virgo (Stellar animal, or something like that)
- I’m a water horse. (Chinese Zodiac)
- I am not by any means a vegetarian, in fact, I’ve eaten many strange foods, raccoon, and a few days ago, cricket-octopus tacos. I’m NOT KIDDING! I really recommend cricket octopus tacos to you, they are sooooo delicious.
- I have a stuffed fox who has been to 7 different countries including the United States.
- I have two black cats and one orange cat.
- I am a non-Belieber, and will refuse to like any songs by Justin Bieber, no matter how good it is.
- The first story I wrote was dictated to my mom when I was five. It was more like an unfinished novel, and it had a duck in it called Quackaboo.
THE END… of the facts about me.
Now, for the nominations… oooohhh this is HARD!
More…? I will nominate more as I find new blogs to nominate. For now, it is just these bloggers.
Thank you so much, again, Aspiring Blue Cat!