Thank you SO much to Alanna for nominating me. SO much! Please look at her blog, it has life, lifestyle, lovely writing and everything in between.
I was also nominated by Talzie. PLEASE check out her blog, it is awesome!
●Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award image.
●Answer 11 question that the blogger who nominated you gives.
●Give 11 random facts about yourself.
●Nominate 5-11 bloggers you think are deserving of the award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
●Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
●Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. If you could be in the hunger games who would you play?
Effie Trinket. Definitely the most fun, and I’m the best at playing that kind of character.
2. Best actress and why?
This one is REALLY HARD, there are a lot of really good actresses out there. This may come as a shock to you, but I think that the best actress I have seen, in a film was Quvenzhané Wallis from Beasts of the Southern Wild. You know I have to say, she was an excellent actress, narrator, and everything, and on top of all that, she was only 6 when she acted in the film. Wow. I was blown away.
3. Lucky numbers?
21, 7, 3, and 11.
4. Dream job?
Advisor to the President on international relations.
5. Could speak any language what and why?
Spanish, French and Ukrainian. (I’m learning all of them) The main reason is that it would just be very cool to speak all of them, especially fluently.
6. What animal would you be and why?
A raven, they can fly, they are beautiful, and they are smart.
7. 3 lies you’ve told your parents before?
Not Applicable. The reason is that I am a strict non-lier, and if I’ve ever told a lie to my parents, I can’t remember it.
8. Whats the most rebellious thing you’ve done?
Probably letting a song with a bad word play without bothering to skip the bad word – I haven’t really gotten to that rebellious phase yet! 😅
9. How old are you?
Thirteen (and a half)
10. Candles or sprays?
Sprays. Sprit! Sprit!
11. What would you name your children?
That changes all the time. Maybe Cassiopeia, for a girl, because Cassie is cute, and Cassiopeia is classic.
For a boy I would probably go with something very simple. Like John, or something else… I honestly don’t know!
Random facts about myself:
For me, burritos are particularly appetizing when wrapped in tin foil
I was born on a palindrome year.
I like dancing in the rain
I have travelled to 4 different countries
I’ve attempted to learn 6 different languages.
The Melanie Martinez song I am is “Carousel” (quiz results)
I’m not a hippie, (although who doesn’t have hippie tendencies?)
Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift makes me cry
I’ve made a movie that lasted over half an hour, (and that doesn’t mean it was good)
Thai Ice Tea is very delicious and expensive, and I am in love with it.
I don’t like math, no matter how hard I try to enjoy it over all.
11 Questions for my nominees:
- The best moment of your life?
- Favorite board game?
- First movie you ever watched?
- Singer with best voice?
- Blogging idol?
- Picture you’ve taken that you are most proud of?
- If only one album existed, which would it be?
- If only one of these foods existed, chocolate or ice cream, which would it be. (there would be no chocolate ice cream either way)
- If you had to survive in the wild, what animal would you bring with you as a companion
- Do you prefer morning or evening?
- The best year of your life?