This blog award was created yesterday by Inf. I really hope that it gets out places, because it is a really cool award that is really good for your blog and it’s readers.
First of all to me, the award means an honor to the nominee for the work they put into their blog the past moments and the legacy to come. I am highly honored to be nominated for this myself, and I thank Inf so much for the nomination. Her blog is beautiful, she posts about life regularly, and her blog contains a whole lot of magical unicorns which I hope you go visit! Please follow her. 🙂
Inf said in her award post.
I feel like you (people that I nominated) are the people that are closest to me, and you all definitely deserve much more than I can give you.
So, I know that OY30 already created an award image, but I really felt like making one myself, just because making award images are SO fun, especially when they involve magical unicorns, and I don’t think this necessarily has anything to do with magical unicorns, so forgive me, but here it is: o.o
Here are the directions:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Showcase the award picture
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 3+ bloggers
And here are the questions:
- A) What is your blog’s name? B) Why did you name it that?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many followers do you have?
- Who was your first follower?
- What got you into blogging?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- If you could improve anything at all about WordPress/blogging, what would it be?
- Why do you continue to blog?
And my answers:
- Raven Wings. I named my blog “Raven Wings” because I love the magical mystery of animals, and really, have to admit ever since I started my blog I admire the wings of ravens and crows more and more.
- I have been blogging since the 19th of December, 2015
- I currently have 144 other bloggers, writers, and other amazing people of that type who have decided to click “Follow”
- Aayusi, from the lovely blog “Being ME” with lots of world insights, life insights, and a bunch of other cool stuff, and I believe I had another follower before her, but they unfollowed.
- I’ve been blogging for a long time, and then decided to do more life, thought, inspiration stuff here at Raven Wings, how I started in the first place was that I felt like I wanted to put my ideas out there.
- What my favorite part of blogging is, is that I can just write something, and then have people see it, and actually like what I write, without them really even knowing who I am, because they can see what I write in a different light without judging me as a person. Do you know what I mean? Not that I am completely weird or anything, but they can see my writing more clearly. OK, I’m straying a bit off topic!
- I would improve nothing. The whole blogging thing is great how it is.
- I continue to blog because I don’t want to leave my people without my writing, and it has kind of become this really nice safe outlet, which I wouldn’t want to leave. 🙂
Are you ready to be nominated?