Yesterday was the first official day of school. The day before wasn’t quite a whole day. It is basically my first ever because I have been homeschooled since preschool. Since this is my freshman year of high school, it is definitely a change in routine. I am now setting my alarm for 6:30 every morning because I like two hours of time to get ready. I know it is excessive, but I like to have a relaxed routine. I ride two miles on my bike to school, so I have to allow time for that too. After school I have volleyball practice so it goes on until 5:30.
Today went OK, I’m still meeting new people and finding my way around, but I’ll get used to it. This is how my morning went and probably will go for the next 4 years.
- Wake up half an hour before my alarm.
- Get out of bed.
- Splash cold water on my face to wake myself up.
- Get dressed.
- Practice my guitar make sure my chores are done.
- Play some of my Spotify playlist to get myself pumped for a whole day.
- Put on makeup.
- Say hi to my mom,
- Make sure I have everything ready.
- Eat breakfast.
- Feed my kitty leftover milk from my breakfast.
- Get out the door.