So I thought it would be fun to compile this list of what we’re all guilty of doing on our phones. Let’s go:
- Refresh furiously even if you know you’ll get nothing.
- Put a text conversation as a priority, above falling into the middle of the road along with your bike and all your school supplies. (Me, yesterday.)
- Feel like you’ve begun a new chapter of your life every time you download a new app.
- Pretend your taking a selfie when you are really secretly taking a picture of someone else.
- Use your phone on the toilet.
- Using only suggested words on your keyboard.
- When your phone lets you take 10 blurry pictures of the ground but you meet Taylor Swift it “Cannot Take Photo”
- You need to get out the door but your phone is still at 99%.
- Going to look something up and then and hour later turning off your phone and remembering you had to look something up.
- When you are too nervous to pick up your phone after it dropped face-down.