It’s spring time and it is raining from the roof onto my computer as I type. Yay! I thought I would post a little about this new season because before summer it is one of my favorites.
- NO MORE WINTER I hate to be a grinch but winter is my least favorite month, (Christmas is awesome though). Everything is cold and cloudy rain is welcoming because it is warm. Winter is like a dark cold hole that you’re never able to come out of.
- Flowers That speaks for itself. Who doesn’t like flowers
- Smells Whether it is fresh rain on pavement or fragrant blossoms, or even freshly mowed grass, IT SMELLS SO GOOD
- Spring Cleaning Having the motivation is so nice and refreshing
- Looking forward to summer Because HELL YES you know it’s coming
- Everything just feels good.
But daylight savings is a different story. I am an early bird. Like a WAY early bird. I like to wake up at 5:50 AM and that was much nicer when I could SEE! But now nights just go late and mornings are dark. 😦
It’s raining hard by the way. Last night I had to put my music way up to hear it over the rain.
Love you guys! Leave a comment below if you have anything to say about spring. I’d love to hear from you.