- Start a Workout Regimen
- Take out your old barbie dolls and experiment with them (make films, dye their hair,)
- Write A book. Just try it. I don’t care if you say you aren’t a writer.
- Learn a language on Duolingo
- Learn how to become really good at makeup before school starts
- Go on an adventure around town. Bring a friend and $30 and preferably a couple bikes and see what happens.
- Be a plant nanny. Get a cute lil plant and water it.
- Make lots of money doing chores and don’t spend it right away
- Start journaling
- Learn how to draw pics of yourself
- Read another book which is long, heavy and actually much more boring than your actual summer reading
That’s it folks! What is your summer reading? Comment below. ⬇️